Heartburn Clinical Study Happening Now in San Diego
Heartburn symptoms are painful. Finding a great long-term treatment that works fast can be difficult, especially if you suffer from acid reflux, erosive esophagitis, GERD, or NERD. There is a new, cutting-edge treatment available through our Heartburn Clinical Study that is currently seeking FDA approval. You now have the opportunity to not only treat your heartburn but help others who are suffering from the same condition as you. If you are looking for a new and better way to treat your heartburn symptoms, a Heartburn Clinical Study is happening now in San Diego!
Suffering from Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Erosive Esophagitis, GERD, NERD?
Heartburn is a painful, burning feeling in the middle of your chest. It’s not really in your heart, though. It’s caused by stomach acid rising into your esophagus (reflux), which runs through your chest, close to your heart. Heartburn is an occasional symptom for many people and a chronic condition for others, occurring frequently. When it’s chronic, you might have GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease).
If your heartburn is from acid reflux, you may have other symptoms, including:
- A sour taste in the mouth.
- Regurgitation of food.
Other atypical symptoms of acid reflux include:
- Stomach bloating and overfullness.
- Chronic cough.
- Worsening asthma.
- Sore throat.
- Difficulty swallowing or feeling like there’s a lump in your throat.
- Chest pain similar to angina (noncardiac chest pain).
What is the Heartburn Clinical Study?
San Diego Clinical Study is currently accepting participants for its Heartburn Clinical Study. You will have the ability to try a new medication treatment seeking FDA approval, and get paid for your efforts.
Other study-related information includes:
- Full confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed & monitored by a central ethics committee
Prospective Participant Information
If you are interested in becoming a participant in the Heartburn Clinical Study, here is how you sign up:
- Provide us with your contact information! All you need to do is click here to fill out a short form with your contact information. Once received, a member of our team will reach out to you for the initial screening.
- Come in for a medical exam! After the initial screening call, you may be invited to our clinic for a comprehensive, complimentary medical exam to determine if you meet the guidelines of the study. If you do, you will be asked to join.
- Get paid! Once you are a member of the study, you will begin treatment and start getting paid. Participants are not required to provide any social security information, proof of insurance, or proof of citizenship.
Other participant benefits include:
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $3,500
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- Complimentary comprehensive lab reports, X-Ray, and EKG
- Complimentary consultation and health exam
- Complimentary transportation or travel reimbursement
For more information on San Diego Clinical Study as well as other clinical studies that are currently accepting participants, please visit us at sandiegoclinicalstudy.com!