Obesity Clinical Research Study in San Diego
There are many negative effects of obesity. According to the CDC, people who have obesity, compared to those with a healthy weight, are at increased risk for many serious diseases and health conditions. In addition, obesity and its associated health problems have a significant economic impact on the US healthcare system. Obesity also affects military readiness. If you are experiencing the negative effects of obesity and want to do something about it, now is your chance. Keep reading to learn more about the Obesity Clinical Research Study in San Diego, the benefits you will earn, and how to join.
What Is the Obesity Clinical Research Study in San Diego?
The causes of obesity are not completely understood. It is a complex disease that involves many factors, including genetics, biology, and environment. Now you have an opportunity to explore improved obesity treatment options and also earn extra money participating in an FDA-governed clinical research study.
Obesity in children and adults increases the risk for the following health conditions, according to the CDC:
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol, which are risk factors for heart disease.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Breathing problems, such as asthma and sleep apnea.
- Joint problems such as osteoarthritis and musculoskeletal discomfort.
- Gallstones and gallbladder disease.
Ready to take control of your health and obesity? Now is your chance!
How to Sign Up
As a study participant, you play a valuable role in helping to get safe, effective drugs approved for public use. Because you are such an important part of our studies, we have simplified the process for participants to just three easy steps.
- Call Toll-Free 1-858-901-6436 or click here to fill out our simple form. All volunteers will be able to review the Informed Consent form, and the program will be carefully explained by our professional medical team, and all questions can be answered at this time.
- Come In For A FREE Medical Exam. After evaluating your particular medical situation, we will invite you into our clinic for a comprehensive and complimentary physical exam. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
- Receive Up To $7,200! Participants will be assigned to different groups, where they will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. As a volunteer, you will earn as much as $7,200.
Earn Up To $7,200 and Other Benefits
In addition to up to $7,200 in compensation, participants will also receive:
Complimentary Consultation and Health Exam
Complimentary EKG and Lab Reports
Complimentary Study-Related Medicines
Peace of mind that the study meets all industry safety guidelines
Governed & Monitored by a Central Ethics Committee