Suffer From UTIs? Be In a UTI Vaccine Clinical Trial
If you suffer from recurring UTIs, you understand how painful and debilitating they can be. Sometimes, it seems like they are impossible to avoid no matter what you do. Luckily, there is a UTI vaccine available that could help you and your condition. Even better, you can get paid for trying it. Keep reading to learn more about the UTI vaccine, who conducts the UTI vaccine clinical trial, and what you can receive as a participant.
What is the UTI Vaccine Clinical Trial?
According to an article by Renal and Urology News, the UTI Vaccine sublingual vaccine of whole-cell inactivated bacteria may prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women with recurrent UTIs.
Some of the painful symptoms of a UTI caused by the lining of the urinary tract to become red and irritated, according to Cleveland Clinic, include:
- Pain in the side (flank), abdomen, or pelvic area.
- Pressure in the lower pelvis.
- Frequent need to urinate (frequency), urgent need to urinate (urgency), and Incontinence (urine leakage).
- Painful urination (dysuria) and blood in the urine.
- The need to urinate at night.
- Abnormal urine color (cloudy urine) and strong or foul-smelling urine.
Are Clinical Trials Safe?
We are proud of our professional clinical team at San Diego Clinical Study. They bring years of proven experience to the job, as well as a genuine concern for patients, which shows in their diligence and care.
No matter which of the Phase II through IV studies you join, you can be sure that our medical staff will explain the entire process clearly and fully. And you can trust that you are in good hands at all times.
What Do Participants Recieve?
At San Diego Clinical Study, we offer a wide range of clinical trials that you can choose to participate in. When you sign up with San Diego Clinical Study, you receive many extra benefits for your participation, including:
- Complimentary physical health exam
- Complimentary study-related medicines
- You will be compensated for your time and travel
- Guaranteed monetary compensation
- FDA-governed trials
- Meets all safety guidelines
- Full confidentiality
- Your participation will help provide data on the effectiveness of the vaccine
How to Sign Up and Earn Up to $1,700 to Recieve the Vaccine
Signing up for the UTI Vaccine Clinical Trial is simple and easy. All you have to do is either call us at (858)-901-6241 or click here to fill out a short form. Once we speak with you and have the opportunity to review your eligibility, you will be asked to participate. It’s as easy as that!
Receiving the vaccine means you can also look forward to the following advancements in medical science surrounding UTIs:
- Decreased risk of infection.
- Significantly reduce adverse outcomes, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- Increase the duration of protection against disease.
For more information and a list of other clinical studies currently accepting participants, visit our website at SanDiegoClinicalStudy.com.