Smokers Clinical Research Trial in San Diego
If you are a smoker who lives in San Diego, we are looking for you! San Diego Clinical Study is currently enrolling participants for our Smokers Clinical Research Trial in San Diego. You will have the opportunity to earn extra cash while advancing medical science and gaining exclusive access to cutting-edge study-related medications. If you’re interested, keep reading to find out how to sign up for our Smokers Clinical Research Trial in San Diego!
Do You Smoke and Need a Health Exam?
Smoking is a very addictive habit that is difficult to break. It can also wreak havoc on your body and affect nearly every part of it. Some facts surrounding the dangers of smoking include:
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
- Cigarette smoking causes more than 480,000 deaths each year in the United States. This is nearly one in five deaths.
- Smoking causes more deaths each year than the following causes combined:
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Illegal drug use
- Alcohol use
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Firearm-related incidents
- More than 10 times as many U.S. citizens have died prematurely from cigarette smoking than have died in all the wars fought by the United States.
- Smoking causes about 90% (or 9 out of 10) of all lung cancer deaths. More women die from lung cancer each year than from breast cancer.
- Smoking causes about 80% (or 8 out of 10) of all deaths from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cigarette smoking increases risk for death from all causes in men and women.
- The risk of dying from cigarette smoking has increased over the last 50 years in the U.S.
Our clinical research study looks to prevent cardiovascular events in smokers and high-risk patients. You will earn up to $6,000 for your time and effort in the study.
No Medical Insurance or Social Security Required
As a participant in our Smokers Clinical Research Trial in San Diego, you will receive a free health exam to determine your eligibility for the study. No medical insurance or social security is needed to sign up, receive the medical exam, or join the study.
Participants are placed into groups and monitored for treatment and safety while taking free study-related medication.
Ready to Sign Up?
Are you ready to sign up as a participant in the Smokers Clinical Research Trial in San Diego? The first step is clicking here to fill out a short interest form with your contact information. We will reach out to you to conduct the initial screening call, go over the process in full, answer all your questions, and review the informed consent form. We will then invite you to our office for your complimentary medical exam, and if you meet the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to join.
For more information on San Diego Clinical Study, visit us at SanDiegoClinicalStudy.com!