Experiencing Flu Symptoms? Earn Extra Cash
Flu season is coming quickly, and the chances of catching a cold or flu increase with each passing day. Flu symptoms are unmistakable; however, you might not have the flu at all. These familiar symptoms can signal something else, as many illnesses begin with flu-like symptoms. If you are experiencing flu symptoms, you can sign up to participate in our Flu Symptoms Clinical Research Study in San Diego. Keep reading to learn more about the Flu Symptoms Clinical Research Study in San Diego, how to become a participant, and what to do if you’re feeling flu symptoms.
What is the Flu Symptoms Clinical Research Study?
San Diego Clinical Study is currently conducting a Flu Symptoms Clinical Research Study, and we are seeking individuals to enroll as participants. As a participant, you will play a role in helping get new, safe, effective treatment on the market, advance medical science, have exclusive access to the latest technology, and earn extra cash all at the same time.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, you are eligible to sign up as a participant in our study:
- Fever or chills
- Persistent cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle or body aches
Feeling Flu Symptoms? Here’s What to Do
If you’re feeling flu symptoms, here are the steps you can take:
- Stay home and avoid contact with others. The flu can be extremely dangerous to certain groups, and getting rest is most important while feeling ill.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids.
- Treat your aches, pains, and cough by taking over-the-counter medication, using lozenges, taking a steamy shower, or turning on a humidifier.
- Sign up as a participant for our clinical research study regarding flu symptoms by clicking here. After you fill out our short form with your contact information, we will reach out to you and begin the screening process.
- You may be asked to come to our clinic for a complimentary medical exam to further determine your eligibility for the study. If you meet the guidelines, you will be asked to join!
Who is San Diego Clinical Study?
San Diego Clinical Study is a professional clinical team with years of proven experience. We bring years of proven experience to the job and a real concern for patients, which shows in our diligence and care. We are currently conducting a host of other clinical research studies and are always here to answer your questions, explain the process, and put your safety at the forefront.
No matter which of the Phase II through IV studies you join, you can be sure that you are in good hands at all times. If you meet the physical guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required.
For more information on our clinic or for a list of other clinical studies that are currently enrolling participants, visit us at SanDiegoClinicalStudy.com.