Join An FDA-Governed Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study
Have you had a heart attack or suffered from heart disease? San Diego Clinical Study is looking for you. We are currently seeking participants for our Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in San Diego! Keep reading to learn more about the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study, participant information, and how to sign up today.
Heart Disease or Heart Attack?
According to the CDC, the term “heart disease” refers to several types of heart conditions. The most common type of heart disease in the United States is coronary artery disease (CAD), which affects the blood flow to the heart. Decreased blood flow can cause a heart attack.
Sometimes, heart disease may be “silent” and not diagnosed until a person experiences signs or symptoms of a heart attack, heart failure, or arrhythmia. When these events happen, symptoms may include
- Heart attack: Chest pain or discomfort, upper back or neck pain, indigestion, heartburn, nausea or vomiting, extreme fatigue, upper body discomfort, dizziness, and shortness of breath.
- Arrhythmia: Fluttering feelings in the chest (palpitations).
- Heart failure: Shortness of breath, fatigue, or swelling of the feet, ankles, legs, abdomen, or neck veins.
If you suffer from heart disease or have had a heart attack and are between the ages of 40 and 79, you may be eligible to join the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study in San Diego.
Participating in the Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Study
Study participants play the most important part in getting safe, effective drugs approved for public use. As such, we have streamlined the enrollment process to be as simple and easy as possible.
- Reach out! To let us know you are interested in becoming a participant, fill out this short simple form with your contact information. It only takes a few seconds.
- See if you meet the guidelines! We will reach out to you to do an initial screening call. You may also be invited to our clinic for a free medical exam to determine your eligibility further.
- Start earning! If you meet the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate! Participants in this study can earn up to $6,000 in extra cash. Participants will be assigned to different groups, where they will be carefully monitored for treatment and safety. No insurance, social security number, or proof of citizenship is required to become a participant in this clinical study.
San Diego Clinical Study
San Diego Clinical Study is a professional team that brings years of proven experience to the job. We keep our patients at the forefront of all we do and pride ourselves in our diligence and care.
No matter which Phase II through IV studies you join, you can be sure that our medical staff will explain the entire process clearly and fully, and you can trust that you are in good hands at all times.
For more information on this and other clinical studies that are currently seeking participants, visit us at SanDiegoClinicalStudy.com!